Report Abuse

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

called timeshare exit team; from the phone call response, i personally wouldn't trust them any more than i would our "esteemed leader", ian bruce eichner. check out my intuitive feeling.......give them a call land ASK PERTINENT QUESTIONS: cost to get you rid of your TMC timeshare? remember you have a legal deed to TMC........HMMMM, CAN THEY REALLY DISSOLVE THIS LEGAL CONTRACT? any upfront money required? if so STAY AWAY. CALL THEM. also ask i they can provide contact info of those who they have helped get legally and completely out of their timeshare.....with absolutely any legal or financial obligations whatsoever. IMPORTANT STUFF, DON'T YOU THINK? keep in touch, cris [Q=rogers298] I am an owner and am simply interested in getting out of my timeshare. The annual fees are just too much. Plus I have the same problem everyone else does with booking a few nights. Does anyone know of a reliable firm that can help me? Has anyone had any experience with an organization called Time Share Exit Team? Any good? Roger[/Q]