Report Abuse

Re: If you've been scammed by Sell My Timeshare Now ....

thanks everyone for all your reviews, I just got done talking with a guy from sell my timeshare and he were asking me for $1000 to sell my timeshare, I explained to the guy that the last time I called them last year for the same reason, the person told me that they would do it for $800 so why was he asking me for almost $1000 now? he said it is because they are the best companies there is and because of that, I need to pay for their service which I said that is fine, but please give me some time let me look more into your website and I will get back to you, he got so frustrated with me on the phone and told me that he is trying to help me and I'm acting like I don't need help. I told him, why don't you go ahead and email me some things about you guys, all he wanted to talk about was the money. "how much can you come up with right now" "what can you afford'? "are you able to comp up with 3 to $400" i said to him that i didn't have the money right away that if he give me like 2 weeks from today, i might be able to, he got really mad and hang up the phone. with out asking me any information about my timeshare all he wanted was money. i am really happy i read all your reviews because as stupid as i can be sometimes, i would have fell for this. thanks everyone for your reviewers, you saved someone today