Report Abuse

Anyone who has experience with Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks ?

I just bought some weeks at Sapphire Holiday Collection(SHC) for a discounted price per week. The agent selling the weeks said they are worth $799/week to purchase hotels and other lodging. My contract only says I purchased the week and now have the privilege to make reservations from $99 to $799. It is ambiguous whether I have to pay this reservation fee or whether my week, supposedly worth $799, will cover this. Also, the agent promoted that for an additional $200 that I could also buy the "VIP BENEFITS" upgrade that they told me would allow me to buy airline tickets, cruises, rental cars and attractions with each of my "weeks" worth $799. The agent showed me the SHC website and showed me how easy it was to purchase these other options and assured me I would be purchasing all these options on the SHC website and would not have to use other websites. My contract, however, says "these benefits will be administered through an INDEPENDENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY." Has this been the case with you? I noted you replied on this topic that you recently bought airline tickets. Did you buy they thru SHC? Or did you have to go thru another website and company? Can you comment whether you got what you thought you were buying? Thank you for your time and response.