Report Abuse

Re: Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO

[Q=carolb834] Hello Mr Cloobeck, I just wanted to comment on seeing you on undercover boss. I was so impressed by how you could be a strong CEO with your employees. But also be forgiving and getting them back on track with second chances. I have been in the workforce for almost 30years. Raising two sons after my first marriage and never. As a woman having a understanding boss. Now in my fifties and still fighting with my last employee just to retire peacefully. It's just nice to see some employers do care:).when this does happen I am going to check out Diamonds time share, because in the past mysecond husband and my self have had two bad timeshare experience. One we bought 3 years ago and we're still trying to get something back out of it. But again just wanted to send you a pat on the back on the show.Mrs. Bailey.Smile[/Q] Carolb834: I hate to disillusion you (no I don't really) but Steve Cloobeck sold Diamond resorts a few years back. He is entirely out of it now. You must have been watching a really old re-run of Undercover Boss. Also you must be really gullible to believe that what you see on that phony-baloney TV show has any relation to reality. For those of us unfortunate enough to have been suckered into buying a timeshare from one of the soldiers in Steve Cloobeck's army of lying scammers, we say good riddance to him, although we have yet to see any evidence that the deceptive and high pressure sales tactics have gone away under the new owners. Just read some of the earlier posts to this discussion and you will see the true character of Cloobeck.