Report Abuse

Re: Vida Vacations & Grand Mayan lies

Rainz .. your post is probably the most informative article I have seen in the forums in my time on the internet . You make many valid points. To summarize your post I have stated many times in the forum that the timeshare industry spends millions of dollars researching and developing strategies to lure their customers into signing a contract when they are in a euphoric state while enjoying a vacation . Usually by the time they return home and realize what they obligated themselves to the rescission period has expired . If this product was sold on the open market they would go out of business in no time . The same principle applies to the exit companies . They spend time and money to create a pitch to lure you into their scam and convince you to send them money upfront . They will lead you along and in some cases demand even more money by stating that they need an additional " fee " that has to be paid before they can complete their paperwork . If anyone is dumb enough to fall for their scam then they put you on the " sucker list " and somewhere down the road someone will contact you claiming they can recover the money that the scammers took form you. It will continue until you stop sending them money . Thank you for your informative post . I hope you continue to post in the forum .