Report Abuse

Re: anyone hear of Timeshare clearing house in Louisville ky

I guess we had a different experience. The travel program they offered us has been amazing and we have used it numerous times over the last 13 months of ownership. They also got rid of our two timeshares located in Orlando and Williamsburg saving us about 2400.00 per year in maintenance fees. We read about the 100 months and our first card gave us 0% for 12 months, we called and they helped us do a balance transfer and our new card is 0% for 22months. I suppose you can find a negative in anything if you look hard enough but we are a glass half full family. It cost us money but our breakeven point is five years and we are great with that considering the high maintenance fees we paid on our condos. I looked up the company and they had very few complaints considering they have been is business for 11+ years. I am a numbers guy and the numbers made sense to me, my family is staying in nicer resorts for less money and more importantly I will not pass a burden onto my children. Everything they promised us in regards to removing the timeshares from our name happened faster than they quoted us (for once in my timeshare life). I was so satisfied I told my in-laws to use them to get out of their Wyndham Properties that they have owned since the beginning of time. I am happy we went to that meeting and in 23 years of owning timeshare that is the first time I have ever said that statement about a sales presentation or (Owner Update). I don't like Red Lobster (the dinner was there) but I love saving money and would do it all over again. FREE AT LAST!!!