Report Abuse

Color me dubious...

[Q=chriss1157] ...more importantly I will not pass a burden onto my children. [/Q] I have very serious doubts about the veracity and credibility of your entire post, primarily because I do not believe that ANY outfit (including this "Timeshare Clearing House") somehow magically (to use your own unconvincing words ---"got rid of") your timeshares. More bluntly stated. I suspect that you are a just a shill for this particular unknown operation, which is plainly just another one of (far too many) upfront fee parasites. Easy and magical "exits" from legally binding obligations simply do not exist --- at least not in my 35+ years of timeshare ownership, observation and legal experience. There are no magic beans, no fairy dust, no secret elixirs, no sorcerers to make binding legal obligations just magically (and / or lawfully) "disappear" into thin air. It just cannot and does not happen. Period. Those observations aside, I will also point out (in direct response to the above quote from your dubious "input") that offspring are NEVER obligated to inherit a timeshare. Any such "inheritance" can simply and easily be disclaimed. The one and ONLY exception is when timeshare owners unwisely add their children's names to deeds, thereby unwisely "signing them up" (without their advance knowledge or informed consent) for a binding legal obligation and commitment that they may very well want NO part of in the future. The "inheritance burden" story is a complete falsehood --- although it is always a popular "pitch line" by virtually all upfront fee "escape / relief / exit / rescue" parasite operations.