Report Abuse

Color me dubious...

My deeds were transferred out of our names into another persons name in a timely manner. I had heard the horror stories about these companies putting them in a company name and it coming back to the original owner or never transferring the deed. There was no magic wand, tons of paperwork but they completed a legal transfer of my property and I followed up the resort to make sure the transfer was complete. While I do agree with you that they do not automatically pass down to you children when you pass they do hold up settling an estate. My buddy at work had to go through that when his parents passed and it took the attorney 18 months to get the deed to their timeshare out of their name so they could settle the estate. I was speaking of my personal experience with this company and it was a pleasant one to say the least, I was updated through the whole process. I understand being pessimistic about the timeshare world, a few years ago I would have been right there with you. Today for our family we are saving tons that we were paying in maintenance fees and we either rent a home when we go on vacation (if the group is larger than our 4) or we use the Travel Program to rent a timeshare unit for less than we ever paid in maintenance. I hope this clears up any questions you have and I am not telling you to get rid of your timeshares or to use this company, I am just stating our experience with the amazing group of people we dealt with to help us. If our maintenance fees had not got so high over the years we would have never got rid of our timeshare, we as a family love to vacation. This was the right decision for our family but not saying it is for everyone, would I recommend this company yes I would and I have to my in-laws along with any friends that ask.