Report Abuse

Re: Conflict of interest: Wyndham/RCI?

I have had TS since 1988. My problem now trying to book. Even tho I own red weeks I cannot get into many places even tho I have enough points arid book 10-12 months in advance (at 85 I don't even buy green bananas) . They just aren't available, they say unless I upgrade. But I can go direct to resort and book what I asked RCI for. I see it this way, Sweet talking young salespersons (mine was even a wounded vet ) sign you up. Sure no one held a gun to your head but you know the drill. Then you try to get rid of TS and someone who sold TS has seen the light is in now "helping us out of the bad deal". so now you pay 10 year maintenance fee, in advance even tho they have 12 months to act on anything. , I think the "wyndoms, etc) get the inventory and resell or rent it. Sounds like the guy who sold cat skins. Fed carcass to rats, who were eaten by more cats who produced more skins. See how the rats work?? write and complain to Attorney General of all States involved. The want to skin the rats too. I got out of mine.