Report Abuse

Re: If you've been scammed by Sell My Timeshare Now ....

We signed with them in 3/2018, & paid this company almost $1800.00 to sell a fully paid off $32,000 timeshare. In less than a week, we had one "offer" that ended up being bogus. We were never told details about the offer, etc. It just went away. I spoke w/customer service again in April, lowering the price $10,000 & paying the maintenance fees for the year. We've heard nothing. I did get a response from a customer service email telling me even Disney got/gets bad reviews. How they can talk about them in the same breath is beyond me. They told me to contact them if I still had questions. I did, & I do. I've sent 2 additional emails & heard nothing. But it was a long weekend, so maybe she was just off 😐. It may seem earky in the game for me to be complaining; However, in reviewing all I can find on this company, I am learning that it is the same for everybody. They take about $1800, telling you they will "list and aggressively market" your timeshare. Within a few days, you remarkably get an offer, which is B.S. & meant only to keep you on the hook. After asking several times, I was finally told it was a "bogus offer." I give him credit for being honest. So should you pay them?? In my opinion, no. All I want to know is how long are we bound SMTSN, and/or can we try & sell this on our own, which they won't answer. I just hate the thought of my husband's pension. Thirty-two yrs of sacrifice & hard work, but Wyndham & everything associated with the shady timeshare business managed to drain 32K of it, since we already paid it off. And the HOA's, all paid for this year, will just continue to increase. We thought we would use this ourselves & then leave it to our kids, then theirs, etc. Now? I will tell everyone I know what a shady, just skating above the law, business this is. I would be thrilled to join a classic action lawsuit against people in the entire industry. They are just sitting there collecting money from hard working, retired, fun loving people, who want more family time, who believe their lies, or will do anything just to get away from their highly aggressive sales techniques!