Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham Buy back Program

I and my wife bought 205,000 points in the Access program in August 2014. We no longer are able to use the vacations because of health and financial constraints. When we bought this "ownership", we were of the understanding that Wyndham would buy it back after 5 years. A couple of months ago, we called Wyndham and wanted to start the process promised in their Pathways program, hoping that it could be completed at the 5 year anniversary. They wouldn't tell us anything except to call back in August. Can anyone tell us what the correct process for doing this is? How do we deal with Wyndham? The contract is fully paid off and maintenance dues are paid current. [Q=davidp78] I bought into the Pathways program. They are willing to honor it by paying me back 20% of what I paid for each of three contracts . For those of you in the Pathways program, be aware that they "slow walk" the paperwork; that it can take a couple of months between your initiating a request and their returning the necessary papers. In the meantime, you must keep paying your assessments. Start the process early![/Q]