Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Re: TRYING TO GET OUT OF MEXICO TIMESHARE (by Irene P.):

KC Wayne should have not attempted to promote his book on RedWeek or TUG. He was removed. He has given untold FREE advise to about 50 Mexico buyers I referred to him, those ready to sign up with Mexico lawyers. He dissuaded them from doing that. I will email Brian to explain Wayne Robinson. Wayne has been also ostracized by his former sales agent peers for writing his book advising that those who signed a contract in Mexico that they are not liable for the contract. I can't say that but he can. He doesn't need to be on RedWeek or TUG. He is on the Timeshare Cancellation Information Facebook encouraging people not to sign up with 3rd parties concerning Mexico timeshare. I have been 40 hours a week volunteer since 2016 bombarded with desperate timeshare owners and members who don't know where to turn. Easy to find those who criticize. Hard to find people willing to join me in the trenches to support our efforts to affect change. Wayne served in the Navy as a Navy journalist. I edited his book. He was referring to SMTN but when I told him about licensed brokers with LTRBA he accepted my edits.