Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: satisfaction in purchase at Calypso Cay Vacation Villas (by Geraldine K.):

lindal269 wrote:
Have you purchased a timeshare at Calypso Cay Vacation Villas in Orlando, Florida? Are you satisfied with your purchase? How long have you owned your timeshare? How easy is it to exchange your timeshare for another location?

We are in Calypso Cay now and have taken the tour. Should we buy?

i have owned at calypso cay for 4 years although i am not satisfied with the cleaning service. i stayed there last year for the first time because i usually exchange and i actually like it. i exchanged for hawii for two weeks. i have a two bed room lock off unit every other year and my maint. fee was 419.00. although i am thinking of selling it because i want to get one that is for every year i didn't realize that it was every other year when i bought it but i can use it as a one bed room every year. before i bought this one i had owned one in lauderdale and it had nothing and the mait. fee was $450.00 every year and it was a one bed room but because it was on the beach it was always in repair because of the ocean. then when the hurricans hit and they get damage and have to close you lose your week if you don't belong to an exchange company. owning a time share acually forces me to take a vac. every year where as i ptobably would put it off. it all depends on what you are looking for.