All inclusive

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: All inclusive (by Carol M.):

garyk99 wrote:
carol1886 wrote:
Stay away from Gran Caribe if you have young kids. Very poorly run and anything goes there. We just spent 7 bad days there and staff is as bad as the drunk patrons. Go elsewhere. See my review on Redweek.com

I have been to the Gran Caribe 4 times and have ALWAYS had excellent service and have not seen "drunk patrons" although I'm sure some do have a bit too much to drink. There were many there with children having a great time. I have never had better service at a hotel here in the US including all the major chains. It may be that you were there during spring break -- if so WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!

I expect a family resort I can safely take my family. You know nothing of our experience Gary so why are you so concerned? I have been to Cancun at the Royal Sands and saw none of the crap we saw at Gran Caribe-DURING SPRING BREAK...So I know what to expect. You like it, you go. For us the service was so bad I had to review it. Followup attempts to work with management while there were equally as frustrating. I hope NO ONE experiences what we did. I had a confirming letter on my rate and they STILL tried to charge me more...sound like a well run place to you?