Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Looking forward to discussing Timeshares, especially WLR&S (by Karen W.):

I used to be able to search with the 3br but it was changed at the time that II also required a reservation number in order to search.

We paid the same amount for our week as anyone else. We originally bought a June week. The price came down as we hummed and ha'd about it and the sales rep said we could have it cheaper as the current owners were looking for someone to just 'take over their mortgage'. As Westgate do not offer a renting or sales service we later realised that the rep was not telling the truth in this matter. Nevertheless we paid a total of $19,000 for a deeded annual week. We later changed it to a November week purely because we usually travel at that time of year and because we had already been assured that all weeks were equal. If we had realised that we were devaluing our week we would never have changed it.

Lastly, I already know about the TUG forums, which are a great place for discussion. I just thought that these dedicated resort forums would attract more owners to discuss their actual resort problems, gripes and maybe even the good things about their own resort.