Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts International Has Hijacked my Interval International Account (by Den):

Interesting. Could an individual belong to Interval without an affiliation with a timeshare company? If I own both Marriott timeshares and Diamond resorts timeshares, could I have an Interval membership covering both?

I mention some of this because we actually have two Interval accounts, one for the Marriott Destinations program and one for our old legacy Marriott weeks that are not enrolled. On the Marriott side, our Marriott internet access includes both and there are limitations on what we can do with some of the weeks which are not enrolled in the Destinations Program.

PS - I was headed toward suggesting that you acquire a cheap but useful Marriott resale week, enroll in Interval there, and then see if you could have interests from both Marriott and DRI covered. I suspect you might be advantaged by coming in from the Marriott side as Marriott now owns Interval.