Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Looking forward to discussing Timeshares, especially WLR&S (by Marty F):

nancyf77 wrote:
I have had ours listed here for 2500. for quite a while now. Hubby doesn't want me to spend any more listing it. Our yr membership is coming to an end, and no bites! Aargh. We are unable to use our week this year, so I am forced to bank w/ WG. When we are ready to use it, we will have the pleasure of paying them 130. extra!

I don't know what else to do. We already paid our maintenance fee this year, and will have a week banked. That makes me feel ill to put on ebay and sell for nothing to give it away. I am just stumped as to what to do.

Hi Nancy,

Our records show that you have received two inquiries for your posting. If you missed these emails please check your Messages here on the RedWeek.com website.

Your timeshare is priced well but there are so many timeshares available in the Orlando area that it makes it tough to be competitive. While your RedWeek membership will expire in June your posting won't expire until Dec 12, 2007 but you would need to renew your membership for the posting to stay active. You might try just renewing with a 6 month membership for $9.99 then that will give your posting the last 6 months.

Hope this helps.

Marty