Vallarta Gardens

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vallarta Gardens (by William F.):

Hi - did Vallarta Gardens open a line of credit with Barclays Bank to use to finance any part of your transaction? Barclays Bank has been convicted in a court of law in the past for their part in various timeshare scams and were ordered to pay millions of dollars to those that were scammed. Just Google “Barclays Bank Timeshare Fraud”. Vallarta Gardens primarily uses Barclays Bank to open lines of credit for those being scammed usually for their initial down payment. My wife and I fell for VG’s scam in March 2022. They opened a line of credit in my name for the initial down payment of $13,000, and like all of you, have not seen a penny in rental income for the weeks that we were not planning on using. I believe, based on previous involvement and convictions, that our only legitimate chance of recourse is filing a class action lawsuit against Barclays Bank. I’m currently searching for an attorney that specializes in financing fraud pertaining to timeshare transactions. Please let me know if anyone else financed any part of their VG’s timeshare transaction with Barclays Bank. Thank you. Will