Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Searching with RCI Points (by KC):

Re: >> Ken, one question. Were you requesting an exchange, for February '09, into a Points Resort or a Weeks Resort? << =====================================

Hi Mike:

My search request was for a specific, limited geographic area, without ever identifying any particular resort at all. I wanted to keep all options open, so I never mentioned any specific resort when initiating my search request. There are probably +/- 40 RCI affiliated timeshare resorts in that particular area of coastal FL.

However, knowing many of the timeshare resorts in this defined area first hand after two decades of ownership, I don't personally know of ANY which are RCI "points" resorts (or any which are even considering converting, for that matter). I don't claim to know every single resort, but of the many which I've used and/or visited over the years, NONE were / are RCI points facilities. It would not particularly surprise me if there were NO RCI points resorts at all in this particular geographic area, but I certainly do not claim to know that for an established fact.