Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: New to Bluegreen...Any insight?? (by R P.):

georget81 wrote:
Let me ask you a few things dreamtravelinc. how long in advance did you try to book your vacation? (8 months for leaf season, very tall order) Every single day of the year at 8:00am every room is available in all 47 resorts 11months from that date. For example, if I was to call tomorrow at 8:00am and wanted to book a week for august 17th, 2008 in any of our resorts I would have a 99% chance of getting what I wanted. also remember the rooms on the rental website are rooms that an owner (not Bluegreen) had booked (using their points) and placed in the rental program not Bluegreen or the resort itself. That $139 a night is actually an owner making money, not Bluegreen. They aren't going to allow one owner to use their points for that same room that is already set up by another owner that has used their points and placed it in the rental program 11 months in advance. The program is very easy to use, if used correctly and wisely, especially during the busiest times aka Leaf Season and Ultra Red Season. For further knowledge if you were to go in OCT 08 to either resort in Tennessee I would recommend booking in NOV 07 to ensure your request. I hope this helps...

GT

George, since you work for Bluegreen, do you tell buyers that they must make reservations 11 months out to get what they want? I very seriously doubt it.