Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Timeshare resale companies thoughts... (by R P.):

mirandah13 [I am an owner at Bluegreen and seeing your post has just crushed me, My husband and I blindly bought into the whole scene. And of course we were told that if we ever wanted to resale it that each year the price of our 10,000 pts that we receive each year, would just keep going up. Yesterday I had one of those resale reps call me and offered me $1000.00 to my timeshare. I just laughed. We paid right at $30,000 and I was offered $1,000, that's how much our points went up.But seriously can anyone tell me a legit co. to get to resell our timeshare, with no upfront fees? I did a search for timeshare brokers, and GMAC came up. I figured OK a legit real estate co. this is GREAT. When I spoke with the lady on the phone all was going great then she asked for a $1200 registration fee, that's when I said no thank you and hung up. So who can you trust?[/Q]

Go to 'I want to .... search forums' on the right side of this page and enter 'no upfront free timeshare resale companies'. There are several listed there.