Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Timeshare Relief, INC (by Thomas M.):

See the attached response message from REDWEEK.com and my original message below. Does anyone have any experience with TIMESHARE RELIEF, INC? Please respond ASAP. My wife and I are scheduled to meet with one of their representatives this Saturday. Thanks Tom McKenzie, 281-678-8223 ================================================= From: Alisa via RT (support@redweek.com) You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe Sent: Wed 4/09/08 3:00 PM Reply-to: support@redweek.com To: Mackclan1@hotmail.com

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for using RedWeek.com. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this company and don't have any information to share with you. However, a number of our members have posted information about this company on our Forums pages at:

http://www.redweek.com/forums/messages? thread_id=10605&message_id=11651&query=timesharerelief#11651

Best regards, Alisa

[Mackclan1@hotmail.com - Wed Apr 9 11:53:59 2008]:

> 4/9/2008 > Dear RedWeek.com, > > We recently received a flyer from > Timeshare Relief, INC. suggesting a way (without any details yet) to be rid of our timeshare(s). What can RedWeek. Com tell us? > their website is www.timesharerelief.com . Please advise > Sincerely, > > Thomas F. McKenzie