Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Pahio resorts bought over by Wyndham Resorts (by Cristina Y.):

I'm also a Pahio Bali Hai owner with 1 bd & 1 bth. We have usage for every odd year float - not points. 2007 was the first year we were back after Pahio was bought by Wyndham. The welcome letter we received seemed so promising that we signed up for the presentation. The sales pitch was really great but very confusing because of the many details. A huge pressure was put on us to upgrade to points and to spend another 18K which we explained we cannot afford. After 3 hours of listening to the sales pitch, the sale manager finally realized that we were not going to upgrade no matter what pressure he puts on us, he then change his tone and became very rude to us. He actually walk away from us without finishing the presentation. I complained about his actions but nobody seemed to care. We thought that the whole presentation was a pressure sale and very deceiving. We were given the impression that with Pahio now part of Wyndham our odd year float timeshare will not be worth anything unless we sign up with Wyndham. The resort is really a gold crown by itself and with the plans for expansion and renovation, I'm sure that it would definitely be worth a lot but the whole new owners benefits is a joke unless you're rich enough to shell out another 18K-20K. I'm actually looking at selling my timeshare now after my experience last year.