Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Grand Timber Lodge - 2009 Update (by Renee B.):

First off there are also 4 bedroom units and 2 indoor/outdoor pools. Since you can no longer just grab a towel and go to the pool (you have to check towels out and also wear a silly black wristband), I would like to see GTL supply 2 large bathrobes in each 1 bedroom master suite. If the robes are missing when the unit is cleaned, just bill the person for them. I would also like to see the resort go completely "non-smoking" - I'm tired of breathing someone elses nasty smoke while sitting in the clean fresh air of Colorado and enjoying a soak in one of the many hot tubs! This might help keep the property from being cluttered with cigarette butts on the grounds. I was also disappointed to see GTL do away with their Tuesday owners meetings -- the meet and greets they would hold from 4-6p every Tuesday was a nice way to get acquainted with other owners. Their fitness center is lacking a bit. For a property of this stature I expect something a little more open. There are plenty of cardio and such, they are just cramped into a closet sized space. I know it sounds like I am complaining a lot - this is a very nice property, it could just use some tweaking.