Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: raintree vacation club (by Marsha F.):

My real concern is how much profit Raintree made last year and up to mid-year 2009. Have they mismanaged our maintenance fees?

I'm a Club Regina P.V. every other year member; not a Raintree upgrade. My 2009 special assessment is $724, whereas a friend owns every year at Club Regina Los Cabos and her assessment is $666. If the assessments are valid, why wouldn't my assessment be half of $724 for every other year usage? Since I joined Club Regina in 1996, the maintenance fees have gone up beyond normal when Raintree took over. Consider we may be paying for Raintree's marketing expenses.

I'm not willing to negotiate with Mr. Bech, CEO, like Joel Smiler DVM. My friend and I sent Mr. Bech a certified letter and we sent copies to the Houston BBB; Texas Attorney General; and, FTC, Texas Office. You can Google "How to report fraud in Texas" and these addresses are listed. We will join a class action suit, if necessary.

MMF