Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Patti S.):

We were in Vallarta in March 09 and there is a little progress but not much when you look at all the other projects and how quickly they are getting done. I wished I would have looked into getting my money back last year but my husband told me to hold off and give them a chance! If I would have read even a few of these posts I would have proceeded to try to get something back but I found this a little too late. We too liked the no maintenance idea. Just as others have said, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is not true" We have membership at The Krystal one a purchased membership that we used up and another a resale. They have been a good company to deal with. Never disappointed us and did what they promised to do. The property is beautiful but our oceanfront unit was torn down to make room for Icon. We only have a few years left there but don't think we will buy timeshare again. Last year we rented a private condo in Penninsula for a month and it worked out well. No strings attached. You can't make it one year no problem you can always find something for next year. No fees to worry about. There are so many reasonable places to rent in Vallarta we think that is the best way for us to travel from now on.