Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Ramon C.):

Any action lately from anyone! I was in the impression and with the strong hope that after all the posted messages I have read that action toward this issue would now be initiated

On the meantime, I am pleased to share that I have been in contact with Sylvia and Karla Ibarra Torress about the situation of Belaire. After my email, I talked to Sylvia and Karla Today about my accommodation request for Dec. As well, I also inquired the situation of Belarie.

Furthermore, I received this morning the November-December 2009 Belaire Newsletter showing the progress of Belaire. Does everyone received the same?

For all that does not Karla, below is her address:

Karla M. Ibarra Torres Customer Service Direct Number 011 52 322 209 10 90 Ext 2201 oll Free 1 (866) 438 1448 www.belairevacationclub.com www.theluxuryexperienceprc.com

The CEO of Belaire is Jonathan Tomasello

Since I signed into this RedWeek.com and start sharing concerns and information about Belaire, I was very confident that I am in a company of individuals who would seriously follow up on this issue. And, I still believe I am but lately, I have not heard any action, comment, information sharing or news from anyone. I am beginning to wonder!