Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone dealt with Time No More, Inc (by R P.):

marty8084 wrote:
Hi Ronald,

No, not at all but I think it's best to not put out personal information like what kind of car the guy drives and lawsuits on diversity?? Not sure what why that was relevant. If there is contact information on Craig's List you can certainly let other's know where they can find it. The guy is watching this topic and will complain to us every time his personal information is on here. He probably needs to check other forums as well since the reputation of the company isn't real positive.

Thanks, Marty

Marty, if this guy is scamming people then why shouldn't his personal information be posted since he's a criminal. I've read of situations on these forums of these types of scammers just closing shop .... one was in Georgia .... these people need to be outted. However I realize the potential for lawsuits, but they wouldn't have a leg to stand on in a court of law and they know that. If he didn't want to get involved in a scam then he should never have worked for one in the first place.