Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone dealt with Time No More, Inc (by KC):

jayjay wrote:
I'm very confused ... the purpose of postcard companies is to take the timeshare out of your name for a fee of around 3k+ and they put it on Ebay for $1 ... if they did this, then you would not own the week any longer and therefore you could not use it.

The other case scenario .... are you saying you bought a timeshare week from them and it was never put in your name .... if so, how did you know about the week if it wasn't on Ebay?

I too am confused by the jonc92 post details, but I DO know that some "Post Card Companies" routinely fail or decline to actually record deeds in their own name (even AFTER taking their $3k fee), apparently choosing instead to limit their risk by merely having a signed "Power of Attorney" to sell (...and if the PCC DOESN'T sell it, even for a dollar, then the previous owner of record STILL remains legally "on the hook"). That said, I can't decipher what the poster is saying happened, nor how eBay, a deed or "refused usage" fits into the whole picture.