Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone dealt with Time No More, Inc (by Roberta H.):

Well Phill thank you so much for being so high and mighty. Yes the $3500 would be 3 or 4 years worth of fees but then it would have been all done and over with. Did I think of selling it, I sure did and I tried but to no avail. Lets see I paid $500 for an appraisal with Century 21 real estate, which was also a rip off because once you pay the fee they don't even try to sell for you. My situation is very different now than when I bought the timeshare. My partner died of cancer and I have not been well so I can't even drive anymore. Maybe you should try having a litte more compassion and understanding of other people. Not everyone is in your situation. I am now in a situation where it is get rid of the timeshare or lose my home. It is a no brainer to me!! As far as the money to pay the money up front, I got it from my credit card, just like I have been paying the yearly fee for the last 8 yrs!!!