Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Michael D.):

I really do not know what to say to you Charles... You obviously will forgive anyone who commits a fraud... Diamond Resorts sales staff at "The Point of Poipu" lied directly to me, not about something contained in all of the legal written material, not about how the system operates (though they did mislead a great deal), but they lied about their ownership of "The Point at Poipu", a serious deliberate lie that would have told me that "I did Not want to Buy into this".. If I had any way of knowing that DRI owned less than 10% of the room weeks of the resort I would have walked out... They actually told me they owned the entire resort, that every room /week was owned and in the "points system"... It was over a year later at the Annual Meeting held February 20, 2009 a full 14 months later that the truth was discovered... I will wager that not one person buying into the "Point" today knows that, nor is it printed in any material given to new members, nor is it available no matter how hard you look... So Charles, should I just shut up and pay and pay and PAY their ever escalatimg fee's, while my membership becomes more deluded by new members who can not be accomodated even when I bought in over 26 months ago, and still have not been able to use this resort... Michael