Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Interval International / (by Edwina J.):

They have done nothing for me. I bought a time share in Vegas because I was told that Vegas and Orlando are the 2 most desirable vacation spots and that I would have priority, granted I didn't buy through II. The Mariott Vacation club has an exchange program through them and that's who I got my timeshare from. Maybe people who buy directly through II get better availability but I have been waiting awhile and have heard nothing. I only purchased the time share because of the exchange program. I never planned on using my timeshare in Vegas but was told that for a small fee (about $170.00) I could see the world. When I called nothing in any country I wanted to visit was available, but they'll hold my week and my deposit for up to 2 years? I wanted to go on vacation this month not 2 years from now. I tried to book this about 6 months in advance and have not recieved anything other than "great offers" through email and notices that my membership is about to expire. I will let it and not feel sorry as I now feel that the Mariott and Interval International work hand in misleading people. After all the money I've paid I'm going to have to use google earth to explore Italy because Interval International continues to send me catalouges full of resorts that I can't stay at.