Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

I respectfully disagree... (by KC):

peterp151 states in relevant part:

>> It's better to call RCI and ask the Wyndham to RCI Points question. It is completely worthless to ask here. If anyone gives you any slightly incorrect info, it does you no good. Instead you should call RCI Points directly to ask.<< =============================================================

Having been both a Wyndham week/ points owner and a (former) RCI points and RCI weeks owner for some years, it has been my own direct experience that RCI "Vacation Guides" often give out grossly incorrect information. Moreover, RCI guides have no information or knowledge at all regarding Wyndham points --- they will simply transfer you to the "Wyndham desk".

In addition to chatting with ill informed RCI phone reps, I'd strongly recommend reading up (particularly on the TUG site, where there is a Wyndham-specific forum) on the years of actual collective knowledge and experience of others, many of whom know FAR more than many RCI phone reps. But, to each his / her own. I'd merely suggest taking any and all RCI "vacation guide" input with a grain of salt --- and independently verify anything and everything you might be told by an uninformed phone rep with no actual knowledge or experience on the subject.

The RCI Points for Deposit information provided above is certainly correct, but it also has has nothing at all to do with Wyndham points (...your actual original question). Wyndham points, no matter WHO tells you so, simply have nothing at all to do with (...and no correlation whatsoever to) RCI points.