Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Ramon C.):

TO ALL BELAIRE OWNERS!

I had the same telephone conversation with that fellow named, MARCO HIGHTOWER, who claim to work for U Vallarta or U Hotels yesterday afternoon.

First of all, he left a couple of messages in my answering machine about the Buy Back on Belaire and I did return his messages. His secretary anwered and told me Marco was busy on the phone and to call me back within 5 minutes. Before I hang up the phone, I asked his secretary what is the name of their company and the address. Yes, he said their company is from Las Vegas.

Marco didn't return my call within 5 minutes but called me a day after which is yesterday.

Here is the scoop!

He informed me that his company bought Belaire and explained their future development plans to finish Belaire. That their company are in the process of calling owners of Belaire to offer respectively the Buy-Back option or maintain their investment and wait for the completion of Belaire.

When it came to the subject regarding the Buy Back, option, he asked and insisted a 10% up front claiming charges for transfer fee, taxes etc. HE EVEN BRAG ABOUT FLYING TO MY PLACE AFTER 45 DAYS TO DELIVER THE BUY BACK CHEQUE. THIS IS WHERE I ACKNOWLEDGED TO HIM POINT BLANK THE FOLLOWING: 1. In all my dealings with Real Estates, I have never paid an up front money to the seller nor collect any up front fee when selling a property, therefore, there is no way I will give you any up front amount. TAKE THAT 10% OFF FROM YOUR OFFER BUY BACK PURCHASE AND SEND ME THE BALANCE AMOUNT. If you are indeed, legitimate and honest, you would do that and forward me the document to complete the Buy Back deal. Better yet, I can fly to Las Vegas anytime that my money is ready.

2. If you insist not taking off the 10% from the Buy Back amount you offer then, I can accomodate that option by placing in trust the 10% to my lawyer and my lawyer will hold that amount until you are ready to pay me the Buy Back amount thru a certified cheque or bank draft. My lawyer will deal with your company lawyer.

I further said to him, NOW, IF YOU ARE INDEED TRUE AND LEGITIMATE, FORWARD ME THE BUY BACK DOCUMENT SO MY LAWYER CAN REVIEW IT. I THEN FOLLOWED IT UP TELLING HIM THAT, YOU DON'T NEED TO FLY TO MY PLACE, MY LAWYER AND I CAN FLY TO LAS VEGAS ANYTIME TO FINALIZE THE TRANSACTION AND HAVE MY MONEY BACK.

I further reiterated to this Marco Highttower that, IN NO WAY I AM GOING TO GIVE ANY AMOUNT TO AN INDIVIDUAL LIKE YOU TALKING THROUGH THE PHONE THE FIRST TIME AND REPRESENTING A COMPANY THAT I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHERE THEY COME FROM!

I have other message to him through our telephone conversating, informing him about my niece and her husband being both lawyers in Mexico who can fly anytime to Puerto Vallarta to finalize the Buy Back deal.

He said, with a crackling voice, I will email you this afternoon the Documents. UP TO THIS WRITING, I HAVE NOT RECEIVE ANY DOCUMENT.

TO ALL FELLOW UNFORTUNATE BUYERS OF BELAIRE UNITS, please do not fall on this another type of scheming tactic.

We are trying to connect with all other Belaire owners. Please contact me at: rlcaluttung@shaw.ca