Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Belaire Vacation Club/Puerto Vallarta (by Paul A.):

Has anyone been contacted by U Hotel Golf Resort and Marina about buying back timeshares of Belaire Vacation Club? Is it legit? We were just contacted. First, we must pay a 10% transfer fee. They're offering a nice amount of bucks but we're suspicious. Paul and Karen IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFO received from another Belaire owner: Paul, in my dealings with Belaire and all the BS that I have been through with them this whole thing smells just like another scheme designed by Copela (Belaire owner) to bilk more money from his already bilked clientele. He will stoop to any depth to rip people off. I believe he is a mobster and this latest ruse is likely a way of getting legal consent by his past disgruntled members to gain the original contracts so he can resell them. Even dumb people can figure out that once he has sold out the first tower and that tower isn't even close to completion no one would be stupid enough to buy into a second tower that they haven't even got room to excavate a foundation site. He is simply milking what he has for all it's worth and this so called buy-back program is his way of fulfilling his promise to us of this big May the 5th event that was supposed to make him commercial and the first two floors would be completed etc is about to take place albeit under another company name. He has concocted another cover-up of what is actually happening and that is more slimy business dealing. I contacted U Resorts and Marina once again yesterday and told him I was interested in the buy-back program and to send me the documentation. He did and upon reviewing it, it was as I suspected, another vague document that has no real substance. Just the use of legal jargon, no end dates and empty promises.