Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Mary M.):

We can't do much now as we already lost all we had invested in timeshare. (about $50,000.) We had time shares for 18 years and were vey happy.In the next two years, They lied to us each year and talked us into adding more which we did, also told us that if we put them in the trust, it would keep our maintenance fees from rising quickly. Every year I was renting weeks thru RedWeek and having my vacations also. Then after we put it in the trust, maintenance fees more than doubled in one year and I could not longer rent it to cover maintainence fees. Then a companny called Apex sent us a card for a meeting about getting rid of our timeshare. We thought it was to sell it and when we ended up at the meeting, they put such a scare into us as to what the timeshare resorts were going , that we ended up giving them $5,490. to take the timeshares out of our name. I feel very sure that companies like this is taking advantage of people and then giving them back to Diamond Resorts for resale. I wish so much that something could be done to keep these people from taking advantage of more people like us.