Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Why not to buy in Montecristo Estates (by Cathy W.):

FYI after the credit card co reversed the charge for the deposit, I asked if that was it, was it all done. They told me Monte Cristo had 45 days to protest the reversal and to do so would have to submit something to show the reversal was not valid. The 45 days did come and go and the charge was never "reposted" to my credit card, so I am officially completely refunded. Just wanted to add this to let you know that Monte Cristo did not pursue anything after the charge was reversed.

If you are reading this during your recission period..THE DEPOSIT IS LEGALLY REFUNDABLE. THE SALES OFFICE WILL TELL YOU LIES ABOUT THE REFUND AND ABILITY TO RECIND, THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO SCARE YOU. PUT THE RECISSSION IN WRITING AND INSIST THAT SOMEONE SIGN YOUR LETTER IF YOU ARE STILL THERE, OR SEND THE RECISSION LETTER BY REGISTERED MAIL. THEN USE YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO FILE A PROTEST AND GET YOUR CREDIT CARD CHARGE REVERSED. YOU WILL NOT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM MONTE CRISTO SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.