Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Please report upfront fee scammers to Attorney General .... there's power in numbers ... Florida has begun (by Glen K.):

I can only speak through my own experience; but; upon being taken in by Westgate; I imediately turned my attention to sell my so-called even week. In this process, I discovered time shared adventures who placed a very decorative web page. I failed to check their BBB ratings nor; did I read any consumer write ups on them. I spoke to what seemed like ; a nice lady; and she assured me over the phone that my suite, because, of its location and facility; would sure to sell in four to six weeks. That was 8 monthes ago; and I havent heard a single word from them since. THERE"S $785 US gonzo! As far as I am concerned; I have been ripped off. My personal advise is; stay away from anything related to time share; if you have a beef ; take it directly to the attorney general; and; or ; senator of Florida. These marketing companies , are not to be trusted for a moment. THEY are ALL CROOKS!!