Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Conflict of interest: Wyndham/RCI? (by Gail S.):

the same thing happened to us last year we also bought at bali hai a few years ago we were conned into going over there for what we were told was an owners meeting. They told us our timeshare was worthless unless we bought into their points system for the tune of 13000.00. not happening!!! How worthless can it be I stay at the shearwater in kauai and trade into disney resorts all the time but 1 thing is for sure I will be the last holdout at bali hai. wyndham will not get 1 dime of my money!! I was so mad when I came home that I emailed the president of the Pahio board and complained to her about the tactics they are using she said she would deal with it they have been told not to use that kind of strong bs to sell their points. I'm perfectly happy with my timeshare the way it is don't let them scare you all they want is our money. They have become the industry bullies why is know one going after them???