Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Operators are "standing by". Call right now! Have your credit card ready! (by KC):

torie3 wrote:
I have previously dealt with 4 other companies in the industry, obviously I was EXTREMELY skeptical about dealing with another. However I somehow found myself paying a fith time with Resort Property Depot. Much to my amazment with in 7 months my representive contacted me with an offer I couldn't refuse. Resort Property Depot is the best company I personaly have dealt with. If you are interested in renting or selling your time share I would STRONGLY reccomend them to ANYONE!!!!!! Tori Edwards.
....And MY strong recommendation is for EVERYONE reading the above fairy tale to take this nonsense with a grain of salt.

After 30 years of experience with the timeshare industry, I've never even HEARD of this company name before. Yet, this shill would nonetheless somehow like you to believe that:

1. "Tori" first paid FOUR other upfront fee companies, then...

2. "Tori" suddenly had "success" with a FIFTH upfront fee company whose name is entirely unknown within the timeshare industry.

I'll be as polite as possible and simply say "Sorry, not credible". I was born early in the morning -- but not YESTERDAY morning. Resort Property Depot indeed. Please, don't insult our intelligence.