Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Belaire Vacation Club/Puerto Vallarta (by Lois J.):

I also had a visit when I was in Puerto Vallarta. I was told a different last name for Mario. I was told Mario Llamas. I did not bring my husband so besides telling me that my studio/1bedroom unit would sell for $114,000.00 and that he needed the usual $7999.00, so nothing could happen. When I tried to speak to another customer they wanted me out of there ASAP. First they offered to drive me back to my hotel but changed their mind and told me that the cars were out of gas. I asked why they had security 24/7 and Carlos, Mario's flunky, told me that it was to protect the construction equipment. I wonder who will plan on stealing the metal bars. Even the tent internet is closed. Only the spa is open and the head of the spa is running the resturant. By the way, the ends of the metal bars are now black. rust perhaps.

I did see the model units and they are fantastic. Maybe the 900 plus contract people can share them.

Did I give them any money? NO WAY.