Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

how to get out of a timeshare and what if I just walk away. (by Ellen M.):

I have been scammed by these companies. Once I wised up, I contacted my credit card company and they managed to get my money back. After hundreds of hours of online research, I have hired a lawyer and got some results. Donate, donate, donate. But don't go thru the donation sites on the internet. Find a local non-profit organization in your area that you can work with. It could be a win-win situation for everyone. I am donating to a local kids' hockey team. they will be able to sell raffle tickets and someone can go to the Bahamas.........they make money and I will take the donation on my taxes. If you walk away from your maintenance fees, you are setting yourself up for huge trouble. They will stop at nothing to take away everything you own. And everything your kids own. It isn't worth it! Your credit will be ruined and you will never get away from it. Donate. Hire a lawyer and donate. And good luck!