Timeshare Cure

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Timeshare Cure (by Don P.):

Before you donate. Contact your home resort and ask them to take it back through a deed back. I got rid of two timeshares that way this year. I advised them that I was getting rid of them with or without they're help. They both took them back with just a minimal expense. I let them know it was in their best interest to cooporate and take them back then to take a chance that I would transfer them to someone who might not pay the maintenance fees and they might incur expenses for legal fees. It worked in my case and it's the end of the year and I don't have to pay maintenance fees ever again. That was the best xmas present I could ever ask for. I even considered transfering them into someones name who had nothing to lose. Companies that claim to take them for donations and ask for up front money are probably scams. I don't trust them to actually transfer the properties out of your name. You may end up paying them money to find out that still own them and are responsible for all the fees. Good luck and please make the right decission.