Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Colvin D.):

I believe it is a service sorely needed by some who don't wish to or cannot travel anymore. What are they supposed to do? I got an 85 year old woman out of a timeshare in Tennessee. She lived in Arizona. Hadn't been there for 15 years. No family (That wanted the timeshare). Told me her finances were barely getting her by. I know she is relieved not to be burdened with a property that is a liability. The resort had told her it was an asset-Ha. The resort had the audacity to insist she pay them $299. to transfer the property on their books (even though it had already been legally deeded away from her at the Cumberland County Courthouse). No way she had to pay, she asked the resort for a copy of the contract stating where she would pay them a transfer fee and they could not produce one. Just trying to scare an older person into paying them more money.

Yes I do work there. I believe I can get 99 percent of people out of their timeshares.