Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Meritage Management and Silver Star Real Estate Group > New company wanting to buy your time share (by Ellen W.):

I was contacted by meritage management recently and boy did it sounc great .FINALLY I could dump my crappy timeshare Mayan Palce! I recieved a call from a Brian James who said he would be my "broker" and to call him back and we would talk. I repeatedly attempted to call him back and...hmmm, he was never there or available to take my call. I just called the one of the numbers and....hmmm the mailbox was full(Probably with pissed off people who weren't getting their calls returned) and the other number was disconnected. I have also, recieved a call from another management company called Approved Property Management for the same thing. Well now that I am wise I will take it with a grain of salt. I have already been ripped off from companies claiming they would sell for me with a small registration fee. The best way I have been advised is to go through a real estate agent. I am going that route. I am so frustrated with this timeshare thing, it really is a rip off all the way around.