Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Pamela J.):

Stephen CLOOBECK did not like being beaten in the Court First Instance Philipsburg St Maarten where the retired Supreme Court Judge assisting on St Maarten told CLOOBECK"s lawyer.. she wrote the truth about your client and I KNOW LOTS MORE.. tell your client he has to open a financial transactions office at the resort Flamingo. Cloobeck has not done so.. He lost the case where he sued me for $15,000 slander.. He LOST the Court of Appeal too... Stephen Cloobeck then used his lawyers here on St Maarten to THREATEN me.. either I take a payment, shut up and remove all posts on the internet or I will lose ALL my weeks.. I was FORCED and pressured to sign a document.. BUT two DUTCH lawyers on St Maarten FORCED me to sign a document abiding my NEVADA LAW.. and then Stephen Cloobeck would sue me in NEVADA.. ha ha ha. I am on ST MAARTEN/ST MARTIN.. those tactics don't work. His pompous lawyer even has made me sign an agreement where I am not allowed to go the beach at Flamingo/.. Just who the h...does Stephen CLOOBECK think he is.. He flies here on his lear jet and his resorts are not good enough for him.. he stays at the Westin.. He has a Windward Island Bank account but he does not collect Maintenance fees on St Martin and he has not respected the Honorable Judge who applied the Dutch law on St Maarten Cloobeck thinks its Nevada here!