Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Cindy K.):

It's DRI everywhere - corrupt and apparently protected by courts in some places (http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/als-morning-meeting/83935/thursday-edition-how-journalists-unsealed-secret-court-cases/), and they feel very bold to break laws that are set up to protect consumers. One case in point here is that they DIDN'T EVEN HAVE a public report for their properties in CA until 2010! And, when they produced that public report in small claims court (sending a lawyer, which also isn't allowed by law for small claims) I filed my "Right of Rescission", and they still refused to return monies. It didn't matter to them that even teh CA Dept of Real Estate advocated for them to follow this law.

Please note that this was after the laws they broke in the AZ Public Report, not reporting bankruptcies, and lawsuits as required to the consumer that was asked to buy.

But, I believe the truth does win, in the long run. It will.

tracil45 wrote:
Hello Peter!

Yes, let's get our names together and find a public interest law firm that may help us ripped-off owners and former owners.

Hawaii has legal aid societies that may help with big, greedy corporations.