Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Consumer Advocates Services Enterprises Inc....a scam? Anyone please help (by R P.):

sams331 wrote:
Ok, that last message was difficult to understand. I am talking about Consumer advocate services. They deal with multiple fraudulent businesses. Not just timeshares. I paid them to take care of the situation I was in. I don't have time to put together letters to the departments in Florida or to even do disputes, I have a career where I'm busy and a family to take care of. They scheduled a specific dispute time with me and took care of the problem. They even reopened disputes I tried doing on my own, I'm no genius, they helped close the person on the line at my bank. They convinced them I was a victim of fraud when I couldn't do it on my own. I had the money to give Consumer Advocate Services to take care of my problem, and they did. I don't know why you are bashing a company that helps people. If they don't help then call them up and give em some lip, they always pick up the phone for crying out loud.

We regular posters on Redweek's forums do not condone paying any type of a large UPFRONT FEE .... you could (and should have) given them their commission, via a signed contract, after they allegedly helped you get a refund ..... why would you pay them a large upfront fee before they even tried to recover your money ..... would you do this with any other business .... I seriously doubt it.