Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Suzanne J.):

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FOLKS!!!! Do not send any money to these or any other scoundrels who contact you with promises of returning your investment. They are all crooks and scammers. I have been contacted by numerous people who say they can retrieve my money. They give a good presentation, they make you want to send that $1495, to get your money back. Forget about it!! You will never see any pay back from any of these crooks. They will play on your hopes and dreams to retrieve your retirement savings, and in the end they will only take more from you. They are professionals at stealing. It just makes me sick to think that any of you trusting people are believing what they promise you. I don't care who they say they are, or what records they have. And they seem to have them all. Don't believe them for one nano second. They are liars and cheats. I asked the last one who called (a women by the way) how they sleep at night, knowing how they have deceived and robbed so many seniors of their retirement. She just laughed and hung up. I received another call from the same ones the next day. They will not give up!! until we are all in the grave! Be strong, and do not listen to any of them. DO NOT SEND ANYONE ANY MONEY EVER!!! Consider the beautiful Belaire a complete loss. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BE SMART!