Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Hacienda del Mar (Cabo) - lies and deception (by Lester W.):

Your message is interesting. You say that you should never trust what the salespeople are saying, but then you state that we should have asked what the contract meant. I read that text (I am VERT familiar with the English language) and I read two interpretations, just as I laid out.

I did ask what the contract meant and they responded in a confusing matter. When I asked if it was an every-year program, the sales person said yes (in no uncertain terms). The sales person lied to me, not just about perks.... but also about the contract itself.

I don't understand what you said about Mexico is red season all year long since most of the several timeshare companies that we sat down with made the distinction of red versus nonred season. Mexico may be "all red", but that is NOT true of the people who stay at the resorts in Mexico. Timeshares attempt to guide people to come down during the slower summer season.